Each bobbin is skillfully crafted in style L, ensuring seamless compatibility and exceptional performance. Complying with stringent safety standards, they meet NFPA specifications: 1975-1999, 1971-1997, 1976-1992, and 1977-1998. This guarantees reliability and confidence in demanding situations. Rely on our bobbins for a perfect fusion of safety, endurance, and precision in every stitch, providing essential protection where it matters most.
- Fire-Retardant Material: Made with Nomex™, a renowned material known for its exceptional fire and heat resistance, ensuring maximum safety.
- Designed for Protective Clothing: Ideal for sewing and embroidering garments for first responders, motor sports participants, and others in need of fire-resistant apparel.
- Style L Bobbins: These bobbins are crafted in Style L, a popular choice known for its compatibility and ease of use in various sewing machines.
- Compliance with NFPA Standards: They meet several National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards, including 1975-1999, 1971-1997, 1976-1992, and 1977-1998, ensuring they adhere to rigorous safety and quality benchmarks.
- Durability: The bobbins are designed to withstand the demands of frequent use in challenging environments, making them a durable choice for high-stress applications.
- Precision in Embroidery and Sewing: These bobbins ensure precision and consistency in stitches, crucial for the integrity and performance of protective clothing.
- Versatility: Suitable for a wide range of applications, from professional first responder gear to motor sports apparel, offering flexibility in use.
- First Responder Uniforms: Ideal for sewing and embroidering uniforms for firefighters, EMTs, and other emergency service personnel who require garments that can withstand extreme heat and flames.
- Motor Sports Apparel: Perfect for creating racing suits and other protective gear for motor sports participants, where fire resistance is a critical safety feature.
- Industrial Safety Clothing: Suitable for manufacturing protective clothing for workers in industries like welding, foundries, and other professions where exposure to high temperatures and flames is a risk.
- Military and Defense Gear: Used in fabricating uniforms and protective clothing for military personnel, especially in roles where fire hazards are prevalent.
- Aerospace and Aviation Uniforms: Applicable for creating flight suits and other protective gear for pilots and aviation crew, offering protection in high-risk, high-temperature scenarios.
- Protective Gear for Electrical Workers: Useful in crafting clothing for electricians and other workers in the electrical industry, where fire hazards can occur due to electrical malfunctions.
- Theatrical Costumes: In scenarios where stage actors are exposed to pyrotechnics or simulated fire, these bobbins can be used to create fire-resistant costumes.
- Automotive Industry: For manufacturing protective clothing for workers in automotive manufacturing and repair, where fire risks are present.
67 yards (61 meters) per bobbin
Multiple colors available. Contact us for details.
Packed 30 gross/case